Thursday, November 24, 2011

Ok, I know it's been a while but a lot has been going on! We had a major event in out household, not a happy one either! First of all, everyone is ok, that's is the only good thing to come out of this..... Our house was struck by lightening and we lost everything....I mean everything. No more kid pictures ( or any pictures for that matter). No more scrap room, no more anything. We are living in a rental house while we try to sort out the details with the insurance company, but we expect to be displaced for about a year. The whole house needs to be bulldozed and start all over. I am just dying to get some supplies and craft SOMETHING, but I am trying not to buy too much as we will only have to move it sometime later. Dealing with the insurance company is taking much longer than we anticipated but we feel that we might be getting close, finally. I will check back soon and post about our progress! If I can, I will try to upload some pictures of the house and the damage that was left, but I just got an iPad and I haven't figured out how to work this thing yet! Check back soon.....

No comments: